1. Good morning/afternoon/evening./May I help you? /Anything I can do for you?
2. How do you do? /How are you? /Nice to meet you.
3. It’s a great honor to meet you. /I have been looking forward to meeting you.
4. Welcome to China.
5. We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
6. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your first visit to China?
7. How was your flight？
8. Do you have much trouble with jet lag?
1. Welcome to our Booth Sir/Madam./ Welcome to visit our booth.
2. How do I address you?
3. May I give you some introduction on our company and products?
4. Seems you are interested in this product; may I give you some introduction?
1. Let me introduce myself. My name is XX, a salesman in the Marketing Department.
2. Hello, I am A, a salesman of ABC company. It is a pleasure to meet you.
3. Let me introduce you to XX, general manager of our company.
9. It is my pleasure to talk with you.
10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card?
11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card? 12. I am sorry. I can’t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again?
13. I’m sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name.
1. Is this your first time to China?
2. Do you often travel to China on business?
3. What kind of Chinese food do you like?
4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China?
5. The weather is really nice.
6. What do you like to do in your spare time?
7. What line of business are you in?
8. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion? /What is your point of view?
9. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you.
1. Would you like a glass of water? / can I get you a cup of Chinese tea/coffee?
2. Have a seat, please!
3. Here is our latest catalogue, please take a look.
4. I really hope we will become the good business partner in the future.
5. Would you let me know your fax number/e-mail?
1. Wish you a very pleasant journey home. Have a good journey!
2. Its very nice to meet you this time during your stay in China.
3. It is a pity you are leaving so soon.
4. I’m looking forward to seeing you again.
5. Don’t forget to contact me when you come to China/Guangzhou next time.
1. Could I have some information about your scope of business?
2. Would you tell me the main items you export?
3. May I have a look at your catalogue?
4. We really need more specific information about your product.
5. Marketing on the Internet is becoming popular.
6. We are just taking up this line. I’m afraid we can’t do much right now.
1. This is our catalog. It will give a good idea of the products we handle.
2. Won’t you have a look at the catalogue and see what interest you?
3. What about having a look at sample first?
4. Our product is really competitive in the world market.
5. Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there.
6. We are always improving our design and patterns to meet the world market.
7. There is certainly being problems in the sale work at the first stage. But suppose you order a small quantity for a trail.
8. You will surely find something interesting.
9. Here you are. Which item do you think might find a ready market?
10. Our product is the best seller.
11. This is our newly developed product. Would you like to see it?
12. We have a wide selection of colors and designs.
13. Have a look at this new product.
RICKY SUN: Good morning! Welcome to our booth! My name is Ricky Sun, an international salesman from Huizhou Stronger Plastic Co., Ltd. How do I address you?
JOHN SMITH: Nice to meet you, Mr. Sun. I’m John Smith, manager of the purchasing department of One Euro Market. Here is my name card.
RICKY SUN: Mr. Smith, nice to meet you, too. Please take a seat here first. Here is our latest catalogue, please take a look. We are a professional manufacturer for plastic containers, food boxes, storage boxes and hangers.
JOHN SMITH: I’ve been in China several times, but this time, I am to buy some plastic food boxes and storage boxes. Would you please tell me something about them?
RICKY SUN: Ok, with pleasure!